Nov. 13, 2018
There are several commonly used classification methods for Masterbatch:
Classified by carrier: such as PE masterbatch, PP masterbatch, ABS masterbatch, PVC Masterbatch, EVA masterbatch, etc.
Classified by use: such as injection masterbatch, blown color masterbatch, spinning masterbatch, etc. Each variety can be divided into different grades, such as:
1. Advanced injection Color Masterbatch: used in cosmetic packaging boxes, toys, electrical enclosures and other advanced products.
2. Ordinary injection color masterbatch: used for general daily plastic products, industrial containers, etc.
3. Advanced blown Film Masterbatch: Used for blow molding coloring of ultra-thin products.
4. Ordinary blown film masterbatch: used for blow molding coloring of general packaging bags and woven bags.
Such as Polyethylene Bag Masterbatch.
5. Spinning color masterbatch: It is used for textile fiber spinning and coloring. The color masterbatch pigment particles are fine, the concentration is high, the tinting strength is strong, and the heat resistance and light resistance are good.
6. Low-grade color masterbatch: It is used to manufacture low-grade products that do not require high color quality, such as trash cans and low-grade containers.
7. Dedicated color masterbatch: It is a color masterbatch made of the same plastic as the carrier according to the plastic type specified by the user for the product. For example, PP color masterbatch and ABS color masterbatch respectively use PP and ABS as carriers.
8. Universal color masterbatch: A resin (often a low melting point PE) is also used as a carrier, but it can be applied to the coloration of other resins than its carrier resin. The universal color masterbatch is relatively simple and convenient, but has many disadvantages. It is recommended that the user choose a special color masterbatch.